Monday, October 13, 2008

Things 1, 2, 3 and 4

I think that I have successfully completed the first four Things. I have had to ask for help several times, but I finally feel like I'm getting the hang of this. Luckily, I'm not the only one here who is somewhat confused and needs extra help. I'm in good company here. It also helps me to help others, so as soon as I figure out what I'm doing, I try and help someone else who might be stuck.

The only goal I have at this time is to keep up with everyone else. I don't want to fall behind and end up doing more than two Things in one week. Time and attitude are my two main obstacles. I must try not to get so frustrated or negative when I'm confused or not understanding something. Problems must be viewed as challenges!! In addition, I need to have more confidence in myself as a competent and effective learner.

No comments: