Friday, December 5, 2008

Thing #14

Although I can't really see myself using Delicious at this point, I did think that it was interesting and could be very useful. The example given in the video about teachers using it caught my attention. As a former teacher, I think that this would be very useful for educational purposes, especially if you taught in a larger school and were part of a department (when I was teaching, I was the only one in my "department" and would have had no one to share links with). I also enjoyed seeing how the Holdrege Public Library is using Delicious on their website. A very interesting idea that we should probably copy. Because I don't have a computer at home and I don't visit very many websites on a regular basis, I don't think Delicious is for me, but I enjoyed learning about it and knowing it is there for future reference.

No comments: