Friday, November 14, 2008

Thing #11

When it comes to technology, I'm torn. Sometimes I really love it and find it so useful and helpful. Other times, it drives me nuts. The things we are learning about through 2.0 are interesting, but time-consuming. I just don't have the time to sit in front of the computer and work with flickr because I have so much else to accomplish throughout the day. I don't really appreciate the bloglines because I don't feel that it's necessary for up-to-date information be sent to me at every moment. If I want something, I go looking for it. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm not very fond of blogs either. A lot of people are worried about sharing personal information, but I don't worry about that because I don't think that many people are going to be very interested in what I have to say. My problem is that because I don't think I have anything interesting to say, a blog seems like a waste of time. However, when it comes to technology I do not want to be left behind. I want to know what's out there and wish I had to the time to figure it out so that I wouldn't feel like such an old woman who can't keep up with the advancing world!!

2 comments:

Beverly said...

"such and old woman" ??? Ha Ha, I guess everything's relative.
-signed an really old woman

Debisue said...

I agree with you if I only had more time I would enjoy this more maybe after the first of the year? Enjoyed your blog...nice setup!