Monday, November 3, 2008

Thing #6 and #7: Bloglines

Setting up my bloglines and subscribing to different sites was fairly easy. Unfortunately, I accidentally subscribed to an entire bunch of sites that turned out to be full of junk news, so I had to spend some time cleaning up that mess. While I think that people who tend to spend a lot of time on the web searching and reading may find bloglines very useful, I really do not. I don't have any "favorite" sites and don't feel the need for information to come directly to me. I don't spend a lot of time at the computer and if I do it's for a specific purpose. Again, I don't see this as being something that would be very useful to me in either my personal or professional life, but I did think it was interesting to learn about it and know that it is available.

No comments: